We designed this fun four pack of holiday wine bottle labels to help all of our fellow Jews survive the challenging holiday season. Whether you're in an interfaith marriage and have a slew of Christmas events to attend, or you're just left all alone on Christmas eve to eat the traditional meal of Chinese food, we've got you covered.
This set includes:
• Pairs well with Chinese food & Christmas movies
• L'chaim l'chaim l'chaim l'chaim
• 'Tis the season to remind your friends that you're Jewish
• This is how we Jew it
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
When in doubt, go with a bit of humor. "Think we're cute, just wait for...
This sweet, romantic sign is a must-have if your daughter or son is playing a...
"Here comes the bride" - this is about as classic as it gets (although with...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.