If you are searching for an off-registry bridal shower gift that is equal parts thoughtful and useful, look no further. We designed this 8 pack of marriage milestone wine bottle labels, allowing you to totally nail a gift basket filled with personal gifts that'll make the newlyweds think of you throughout their first year of marriage and beyond. We received a gift like this at my bridal shower many years ago, and it's honestly the only gift I can remember from the shower. Most thoughtful friend award goes to you!
Includes the following designs:
• Wedding Night
• First Christmas
• First Big Purchase
• First New Year's
• First Dinner Party
• First House
• First Anniversary
• First Big Fight
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
• Includes eight (8) labels.
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle
• This does not include wine bottle, wine, or any accessories shown in the photos
• Designed in-house by our small team of designers and makers
• All designs are copyright The Ritzy Rose®
• Each label is 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall
• Printed on waterproof polyester stock
• Printed in-house on our Canon C650 production printer for high quality & consistency every time
Why order from us?
The Ritzy Rose® is a family business with four people (plus some extra help on a seasonal basis), making and shipping all of your orders. This is our full-time job, hobby and obsession. We love what we do. We owe it to our incredible customers that allow us to support our families by making amazing pieces for all of you.
• Colors vary from screen to screen
• Many bottles have different dimensions. Our labels may appear different if you apply them to a smaller or larger bottle than what is shown in our photos. Please see the measurements for the exact dimensions.
• Please reach out to us if you have any questions
When in doubt, go with a bit of humor. "Think we're cute, just wait for...
This sweet, romantic sign is a must-have if your daughter or son is playing a...
"Here comes the bride" - this is about as classic as it gets (although with...