If you're looking for a super creative proposal idea, we've got you covered. With nearly a decade of experience making signs and props for proposals, we're thrilled to launch our exclusive wine bottle labels to allow you to craft the perfect proposal. This set includes two labels, one for popping the big question and the other to announce that you're newly engaged. You can either put both labels on one bottle (front + back), or put them on two different bottles. Voila - instant social media announcement! Cheers!
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Includes the following designs:
• Open me when they talk about politics
• Open me when Grandpa says something racist
• Wine because family
• Open me when Mom asks if you're dating anyone yet
• Includes two (2) labels
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle
• This does not include wine bottle, wine, or any accessories shown in the photos
• Designed in-house by our small team of designers and makers
• All designs are copyright The Ritzy Rose®
• Each label is 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall
• Rounded corners
• Printed on waterproof polyester stock
• Printed in-house on our Canon C650 production printer for high quality & consistency every time
Why order from us?
The Ritzy Rose® is a family business with four people (plus some extra help on a seasonal basis), making and shipping all of your orders. This is our full-time job, hobby and obsession. We love what we do. We owe it to our incredible customers that allow us to support our families by making amazing pieces for all of you.
• Colors vary from screen to screen
• Many bottles have different dimensions. Our labels may appear different if you apply them to a smaller or larger bottle than what is shown in our photos. Please see the measurements for the exact dimensions.
• Please reach out to us if you have any questions
When in doubt, go with a bit of humor. "Think we're cute, just wait for...
This sweet, romantic sign is a must-have if your daughter or son is playing a...
"Here comes the bride" - this is about as classic as it gets (although with...