Jews may be the chosen ones, but here's your chance to choose your favorite Jew and give them a gift that will knock their socks off. You will receive a gorgeous peel and stick wine label to put on their favorite bottle of wine, and our exclusive Jewnicorn card with envelope. Easy peasy!
All items are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels and buttery-smooth thick card stock
Label Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
Card: 4 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall.
A recent trip to Israel inspired us to create this handy set of go-to daily...
Our designer spent some time in Israel this past summer and came back inspired to...
To life, to life, L'chaim! We're all ready for the seder, Hanukkah, Shabbat and any...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.