This is the card I designed after saying the final goodbye to my grandmother, who was dying of Covid-19. I spoke to seven different nurses and medical professionals as they held the phone to my grandmother's ear so I could talk to her. She couldn't speak, but she could hear me, and they told me when she smiled. The hospital staff (men and women) cried on the phone with me. To the seven people I spoke to, I'm sorry for my incoherent babbling. To the seven of you and all of the other medical professionals out there, thank you. Thank you for putting your life on the line every day, and thank you for taking care of the people we love when we can't be by their sides.
• OUR BRAND: Ritzy Rose is a brand focused on representing YOU - we design for the individual, not the masses - your individuality drives our creativity
• WE BELIEVE: digital communication is becoming the noise and physical connection is the new way to stand out - that's why we sell our cards in boxes of 24
• THE MESSAGE: we set the tone with our designs, you make the magic with your message in your handwriting because the human touch matters now more than ever - that's why our cards are always blank inside
• OUR PRODUCT: Ritzy Rose cards are designed, printed and produced in small batches in Ohio - from our hands to yours since 2010
• DETAILS + STUFF: our thick, silky, super-writable cardstock is cut precisely to 4 x 5.5 inch cards, A2 envelopes included - perfect to mail or hand out
VIDEO CHAT JUST ISN'T THE SAME: We know it's been a while since you've seen...
Fun little cards with coffee mugs in hand. Perfect to send to your friends to...
Make them smile with these cute cards featuring people sitting and doing something relaxing. Bright...