We started on a serious note when we designed this set of vintage inspired butcher cuts of meat illustrations, then we mixed in a bit of whimsy when we included the "cuts of T-Rex" illustration. We have a set of these hanging in our kitchen and let me tell you - not only is it an instant conversation starter, but it's always hysterical every time we have a new friend over and they notice the dino butcher drawing (our 6 year old son also thinks it's the coolest part of our kitchen).
Get down with your bad self: these music-loving astronauts certainly are. We can't help but...
LET'S HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK: Our roots are deep in New York, going back...
• 8x10 inch full bleed prints (We take the color all the way to the edge!)
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, cut, and package in our Ohio studio
• 100# linen white cardstock responsibly sourced
• Textured paper offers ability to frame or mount directly
• Profesionally printed on our production printer and perfectly cut to offer full bleed and exact measurements
• Arrives packaged in clear cello within a stay-flat mailer, ready to be hung, framed or gifted
• Prints are unframed - all frames in listing are merely ideas of what can be done
• All designs are copyright The Ritzy Rose
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• All paper is made in North America and sourced through sustainable forestry
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.