This listing is for one "Just Married" paper sign in script font. It's the perfect prop for a sweet photo between the bride and groom, and doubles as decor for the reception. Plus, you'll be able to keep it long after the wedding day. Pro tip: if your coworker is getting married, deck out their cubicle with this gorgeous celebration banner to extend those honeymoon vibes
For your reference, the first image shows this sign made with Coffee ink and Greige ribbon. The next example shows Dark Navy ink with Silver ribbon. The third example shows Lavender ink with Gold ribbon. Colors vary from screen to screen.
For over 10 years people have trusted Ritzy Rose with their sign needs.
• lightweight versatile design
• easily readable and prints exactly as shown
• thick & sturdy construction
• seam border offers refined style
• proven consistent production process
• extraordinary customer service
• quick response and turn around
• carefully packaged in box for safe arrival
• made to order
• professional printing in house with high density imagePRESS toner
• linen texture cardstock paper
• multiple layers stitched together to add rigidity
• 11 x 8.5 inch (or 7 x 5.5 by request)
• ribbon hand tied and cut for each order
• 1.5 inch wide satin ribbon loop (or separate ties by request)
This listing is for a set of two handcrafted hanging paper signs. One sign says...
This set of two "bride" and "groom" signs is so gorgeous! Perfect to hold for...
Let's be honest - she's the boss. These two hysterical signs, which can either be...
You guys aren't too traditional, so why subscribe to the old tradition of putting the...