This card is a holiday high-five to your favorite partner in crime, featuring a raccoon with attitude declaring, "You're trash to me," because in the world of playful banter, that's the highest of compliments. It's a hilariously edgy way to say you treasure their quirky side as much as a raccoon treasures a shiny piece of... well, trash.
• OUR BRAND: Ritzy Rose is a brand focused on representing YOU - we design for the individual, not the masses - your individuality drives our creativity
• WE BELIEVE: digital communication is becoming the noise and physical connection is the new way to stand out - that's why we sell our cards in boxes of 24
• THE MESSAGE: we set the tone with our designs, you make the magic with your message in your handwriting because the human touch matters now more than ever - that's why our cards are always blank inside
• OUR PRODUCT: Ritzy Rose cards are designed, printed and produced in small batches in Ohio - from our hands to yours since 2010
• DETAILS + STUFF: our thick, silky, super-writable cardstock is cut precisely to 4 x 5.5 inch cards, A2 envelopes included - perfect to mail or hand out
Listen up, party people! These are the cards that'll make your holiday wishes stand out...
These Christmas notecards have it all - a yummy color palette, a little subversive charm...
Meet "Pink Pines" — Ritzy Rose's urban-chic card collection. This 24 pack has Twelve unique...