We designed this fun four pack of wine bottle labels to help you survive any family gathering. They're good year round, but with the holidays coming up we highly suggest picking up a few packs for when Grandpa says something racist or your uncle brings up his opinions on gun policy or immigration.
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Includes the following designs:
• Open me when they talk about politics
• Open me when Grandpa says something racist
• Wine because family
• Open me when Mom asks if you're dating anyone yet
• Includes four (4) labels
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle
• This does not include wine bottle, wine, or any accessories shown in the photos
• Designed in-house by our small team of designers and makers
• All designs are copyright The Ritzy Rose®
• Each label is 3.5 inches wide x 5 inches tall
• Printed on waterproof polyester stock
• Printed in-house on our Canon C650 production printer for high quality & consistency every time
Why order from us?
The Ritzy Rose® is a family business with four people (plus some extra help on a seasonal basis), making and shipping all of your orders. This is our full-time job, hobby and obsession. We love what we do. We owe it to our incredible customers that allow us to support our families by making amazing pieces for all of you.
• Colors vary from screen to screen
• Many bottles have different dimensions. Our labels may appear different if you apply them to a smaller or larger bottle than what is shown in our photos. Please see the measurements for the exact dimensions.
• Please reach out to us if you have any questions