We designed this set of versatile simcha cards following a recent trip to Israel, where we were inspired by the watery blues of Tsfat and the rich history of Jerusalem. We decided there weren't enough well-designed, understated simcha cards out there for all of the events that we celebrate throughout the year. Now, you'll never need to run to the store for this weekend's bat mitzvah or a bris that's happening tomorrow. The beautiful watercolor and golden metallic effect wrap around from the front to the back of the card, and the inside is completely blank for you to write as much or as little as you'd like.
• OUR BRAND: Ritzy Rose is a brand focused on representing YOU - we design for the individual, not the masses - your individuality drives our creativity
• WE BELIEVE: digital communication is becoming the noise and physical connection is the new way to stand out - that's why we sell our cards in boxes of 24
• THE MESSAGE: we set the tone with our designs, you make the magic with your message in your handwriting because the human touch matters now more than ever - that's why our cards are always blank inside
• OUR PRODUCT: Ritzy Rose cards are designed, printed and produced in small batches in Ohio - from our hands to yours since 2010
• DETAILS + STUFF: our thick, silky, super-writable cardstock is cut precisely to 4 x 5.5 inch cards, A2 envelopes included - perfect to mail or hand out
A recent trip to Israel inspired us to create this handy set of go-to daily...
Our designer spent some time in Israel this past summer and came back inspired to...
To life, to life, L'chaim! We're all ready for the seder, Hanukkah, Shabbat and any...