If you are searching for an off-registry baby shower gift that is equal parts thoughtful and useful, look no further. We designed this 8 pack of mommy milestone wine bottle labels, allowing you to totally nail a gift basket filled with personal gifts that'll make the new parents think of you multiple times throughout their first year of parenthood and beyond. Because we all know mommy meltdowns are the norm and poop happens. Most thoughtful friend award goes to you!
We've designed these in a multi-color pastel palette, making it gender neutral and perfect for baby shower gifting. The "first" or "last" coordinates with the icon at the bottom of each label. Cheers!
Includes the following designs:
• First Diaper Blowout
• First Mommy Meltdown
• First Public Temper Tantrum
• First Time Baby Slept Through The Night
• Last Nap Time
• First Date Night
• First Steps
• First Time Fitting Back Into Pre-Pregnancy Clothes
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
Incorporate your pup into your wedding ceremony with this adorable dog wedding sign, or have...
Set of 4 "Reserved" signs. These signs are perfect for weddings, graduations or other parties...
Get your custom hashtag printed on our clean, modern sign so all your guests know...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.