NAUGHTY HOLIDAY 6 PACK OF BEER LABELS INCLUDES:
• Let's be naughty, we can save Santa the trip
• All I want for Christmas is you
• I want to lick your candy cane
• Merry Christmas you filthy animal
• You're my favorite thing to do
• I want to jingle your bells all the way
Designed for that special someone in your life (a.k.a. don't go giving this to your UPS guy, unless you're trying to tell him that you really want his package - if you know what we mean). Picture your husband on Christmas morning... maybe he's wearing his cozy footsie pajamas. Maybe he's still hungover from the night before. Maybe he's already started day-drinking to deal with the madness that's about to unfold. No matter what, help him be prepared for Christmas (night) with our exclusive, epic and totally naughty beer labels.
Our peel and stick beer labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Measurements: 3 inches wide x 3.75 inches tall.
We already have so many Christmas dinners on the calendar this year, we don't even...
When we designed this fun four pack of wine bottle labels, we definitely heard some...
We know that when you run a business, you will probably find yourself looking for...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.