To life, to life, L'chaim! We're all ready for the seder, and this year our wine game will be taken up a notch with these printed wine bottle labels (in our gorgeous "wine" colored dark red ink). Turn Maneschewitz into something much more elegant and impress everyone (even your bubba). This set of 4 Passover wine bottle labels is as modern as it is yummy... you're guaranteed to love them and be the hostest with the mostest, or everyone's favorite dinner guest.
• Pairs well with matzah
• Next year in Jerusalem
• Chag Pesach Sameach (in Hebrew)
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
Incorporate your pup into your wedding ceremony with this adorable dog wedding sign, or have...
Set of 4 "Reserved" signs. These signs are perfect for weddings, graduations or other parties...
If he's taking your hand but someone else already had your heart (whether it's your...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.