Ready To Pop Baby Shower Wine Bottle Labels 8 Whimsical Baby Animal Wine Stickers for Shower Gift or Decor Woodland Creature Pink Gold 9237
• BABY SHOWER DECOR: We love the theme "ready to pop" for a baby shower, and it's made even better with this whimsical collection of woodland creatures and exotic baby animals.
• DRINKS PLEASE: Just because mama-to-be isn't drinking, plenty of people are offering wine, rose or other drinks to the guests at their baby showers. Cheers!
• WHIMSICAL: Okay ladies, these animals are chewing bubble gum. What's not to love?
• INCLUDES: 6 assorted baby animals blowing a bubble, with 2"ready to pop" labels set on a blush pink & gold watercolor brush stroke.
• MADE IN THE USA: Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
• CHILL: Using our production printer, we electrostatically embed the color into the label material. So you can chill the wine, store it in the refrigerator and even keep it in ice for a few hours and colors won't run, fade or smudge.
• DETAILS: • Includes eight (8) labels • You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle • This does not include wine bottle, wine, or any accessories shown in the photos
SPECS • Each label is 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall • Printed on waterproof polyester stock • Printed in-house on our professional production printer for high quality & consistency every time • Designed in-house by our small team of designers and makers • All designs are copyright The Ritzy Rose®
SELECTING YOUR BOTTLE • Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges. • We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label. • Pro tip: don’t shy away from the cheapo bottles! Part of the beauty of our labels is that they take a $4 bottle of wine and elevate it to something oh-so-much classier. So unless the recipient is a wine connoisseur, nobody will ever know. We definitely won’t tell anyone.
SHIPPING • All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) • Standard shipping is First Class, which ships free in the US • For rush orders, please select either Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express. Prices and estimated delivery date will be calculated to your location during checkout. • International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.
Why order from us? • We have thousands of 5 star reviews, and over 10,000 happy customers (many of whom come back again and again!) • We make and ship orders ridiculously fast (see our feedback for proof!) - most orders ship within 1 business day • With a decade of printing experience, we vow to get your order right (we are total perfectionists!) • If anything goes wrong with your order, we do whatever we need to do to make sure you're happy • The Ritzy Rose® is a family business with four people (plus some extra help on a seasonal basis), making and shipping all of your orders. This is our full-time job, hobby and obsession. We love what we do. We owe it to our incredible customers that allow us to support our families by making amazing pieces for all of you.
Other notes: • Colors vary from screen to screen • Many bottles have different dimensions. Our labels may appear different if you apply them to a smaller or larger bottle than what is shown in our photos. Please see the measurements for the exact dimensions. • Please reach out to us if you have any questions - our team is very responsive and we'll get back to you (sometimes within minutes) with the support you need
CAN'T GET ENOUGH? We don't blame you. Want to shop more of our labels for occasions from girl's night out and family holiday dinners, to weddings, proposals & anniversary parties? See the collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRitzyRose?section_id=17381921