• We were tired of all the boring (and frankly not that pretty) holiday cards out there for our Jewish friends and family, so we set out to design a set of Hanukkah cards that is drop dead gorgeous. I think we succeeded!
• 4 ASSORTED DESIGNS: you'll have four assorted Jewish holiday greeting cards, each with a different font and floral pattern.
• BLANK INSIDE: Because we all know that you can say it better than we can, so we leave the whole inside blank for you to work your magic.
• Printing is done in-house on our production printer
• 100# white cardstock
• Paper made in North America, sourced through sustainable forestry
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• Standard shipping is First Class, which ships free in the US
• For rush orders, please select either Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express. Prices and estimated delivery date will be calculated to your location during checkout.
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.
• We have thousands of 5 star reviews, and over 10,000 happy customers (many of whom come back again and again!)
• We make and ship orders ridiculously fast (see our feedback for proof!) - most orders ship within 1 business day
• With a decade of printing experience, we vow to get your order right (we are total perfectionists!)
• If anything goes wrong with your order, we do whatever we need to do to make sure you're happy
• The Ritzy Rose® is a family business, making and shipping all of your orders. This is our full-time job, hobby and obsession. We love what we do. We owe it to our incredible customers that allow us to support our families by making amazing pieces for all of you.
As a mom of two Jewish boys, I've done the whole bris thing twice now....
Celebrate life's joyous events with our handcrafted "Mazel Tov" banner. Sign can also be attached...
An undeniably adorable sign for a cheeky picture with your totally kosher little guy or...