You guys aren't too tradition, so why would you subscribe to the outdated tradition of putting one person's family on the left and the other person's family on the right? This is a party, after all! This gorgeous sign, in your choice of colors, will let your guests know that we're all family and the mingling starts now.
For your reference, the first image shows the sign made in Dark Navy ink and Light Navy ribbon. Colors may vary from screen to screen.
For over 10 years people have trusted Ritzy Rose with their sign needs.
• lightweight versatile design
• easily readable and prints exactly as shown
• thick & sturdy construction
• seam border offers refined style
• proven consistent production process
• extraordinary customer service
• quick response and turn around
• carefully packaged in box for safe arrival
• made to order
• professional printing in house with high density imagePRESS toner
• linen texture cardstock paper
• multiple layers stitched together to add rigidity
• 11 x 8.5 inch (or 7 x 5.5 by request)
• ribbon hand tied and cut for each order
• 1.5 inch wide satin ribbon loop (or separate ties by request)
This listing is for one "Here Come The Grooms" paper sign in because love is...
Two brides are definitely better than one, and our handmade sign celebrates that in style!...
We love this playful, modern font on the set of two "Mrs." and "Mrs." signs....
This listing is for one "Here Come The Brides" paper sign because love is love...