Two grooms are arguably better than one, and our cheeky sign celebrates that in style! Whether your flower girl (or guy) is carrying it down the aisle before you make your big entrances, or you hang it at the reception, it'll have everyone talking. Pro tip: this one is great to hold for your engagement announcement!
For your reference, this sign is shown with Dark Navy ink and Eggplant ribbon. Colors may vary from screen to screen.
For over 10 years people have trusted Ritzy Rose with their sign needs.
• lightweight versatile design
• easily readable and prints exactly as shown
• thick & sturdy construction
• seam border offers refined style
• proven consistent production process
• extraordinary customer service
• quick response and turn around
• carefully packaged in box for safe arrival
• made to order
• professional printing in house with high density imagePRESS toner
• linen texture cardstock paper
• multiple layers stitched together to add rigidity
• 11 x 8.5 inch (or 7 x 5.5 by request)
• ribbon hand tied and cut for each order
• 1.5 inch wide satin ribbon loop (or separate ties by request)
This listing is for one "Here Come The Grooms" paper sign in because love is...
Two brides are definitely better than one, and our handmade sign celebrates that in style!...
We love this playful, modern font on the set of two "Mrs." and "Mrs." signs....
This listing is for one "Here Come The Brides" paper sign because love is love...