12 WEED INSPIRED DESIGNS:
• Happy Chronica
• Let's get chai
• I hope your oil lasts 8 nights
• Smoke your marijuanukah it's time for Chanukah
• Skeleton with blue hat & joint
• 8 Blazing nights menorah with joints
• Happy Chanukah to my best bud
• All I want for Chanukah is weed
• Ugly sweater pattern with bongs
• Jewish deer wearing an ugly Chanukah sweater smoking a joint
• Light it pass it with menorah
• Ugly Chanukah design sweater with marijuana leaf
• Includes 24 holiday cards with white envelopes
• Printed on the front, blank on the inside
• Each card measures 5.5 inches x 4 inches
• Designed by our magnificent artist
• Professionally cut, creased, and folded
• RECEIVE 12 EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS: Punny messages and unique graphics designed to inspire your creativity and deliver shock & delight, among other things!
• BLANK ON THE INSIDE: You say it better than we can, so we leave the whole inside blank for you to work your magic. So take a puff and write a thank you note to your favorite budtender or your blazing bestie.
• OUR BRAND: Ritzy Rose is a brand focused on representing YOU - we design for the individual, not the masses - your individuality drives our creativity
• WE BELIEVE: digital communication is becoming the noise and physical connection is the new way to stand out - that's why we sell our cards in boxes of 24
• THE MESSAGE: we set the tone with our designs, you make the magic with your message in your handwriting because the human touch matters now more than ever - that's why our cards are always blank inside
• OUR PRODUCT: Ritzy Rose cards are designed, printed and produced in small batches in Ohio - from our hands to yours since 2010
• DETAILS + STUFF: our thick, silky, super-writable cardstock is cut precisely to 4 x 5.5 inch cards, A2 envelopes included - perfect to mail or hand out
When in doubt, go with a bit of humor. "Think we're cute, just wait for...
This sweet, romantic sign is a must-have if your daughter or son is playing a...
"Here comes the bride" - this is about as classic as it gets (although with...