We designed this fun four pack of wine bottle labels to help you survive any family gathering. They're good year round, but with the holidays coming up we highly suggest picking up a few packs for when Grandpa says something racist or your uncle brings up his opinions on gun policy or immigration.
Includes the following designs:
• Open me when they talk about politics
• Open me when Grandma says something racist
• Wine because family
• Open me when Mom asks if you're dating anyone yet
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
We all have those people in our lives that are hard to shop for... maybe...
We designed this fun eight pack of Hanukkah wine bottle labels sure to please even...
Ok guys, this one is always hysterical. Surprise your parent's second-favorite child with this funny...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.