We already have so many Christmas dinners on the calendar this year, we don't even know what to do with ourselves... thank goodness there's wine. So we designed these gorgeous wine bottle labels to ring in the season in style. Loving the classic Christmas tree in truck watercolor illustration done in a decidedly modern holiday color palette. Cheers!
Our peel and stick wine bottle labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
We know that when you run a business, you will probably find yourself looking for...
When we designed this fun four pack of wine bottle labels, we definitely heard some...
Just in time for Hanukkah, we designed this 4 pack of labels to make your...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.