To life, to life, L'chaim! We're all ready for the seder, Hanukkah, Shabbat and any other Jewish dinner party with friends. This set of 4 "L'chaim" wine bottle labels is as modern as it is yummy... you're guaranteed to love them and be the hostest with the mostest, or everyone's favorite dinner guest.
Peel & stick wine labels are designed and printed in our design studio in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Waterproof, highly durable labels.
Label Measurements: 3 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
A recent trip to Israel inspired us to create this handy set of go-to daily...
Our designer spent some time in Israel this past summer and came back inspired to...
Jews may be the chosen ones, but here's your chance to choose your favorite Jew...
• You'll receive instructions for easy removal of the label that came on the bottle.
• This does not include bottle, wine, beer, or any accessories shown in the photos.
• Our labels work best with a straight bottle that doesn’t bulge out in any way. If the bottle is curvy, the label may bubble around the edges.
• We suggest fully removing the label that comes on the bottle so that the labels you order look best. Paper labels peel off the easiest (clear plastic can be harder). Avoid labels painted directly on the bottle since you’ll see the letters beneath your label.
• MADE IN THE USA - we design, print, and package in our Ohio studio
• POLYESTER LABELS - avoid smearing, tearing, and peeling with labels and adhesive that are designed to withstand the toughest conditions.
• All orders ship via USPS (United States Postal Service)
• International orders: Buyer is responsible for customs, duty and import fees. Please check your local customs rates as they vary around the world and are frequently changed.