You guys aren't too traditional, so why subscribe to the old tradition of putting the bride's family on one side and the groom's family on the other? Let the party begin before the ceremony by encouraging everyone to mix and mingle!
For your reference, this sign is shown on Ivory paper with Plum ink and Gold ribbon. Colors may vary from screen to screen. Printed on one side only.
For over 10 years people have trusted Ritzy Rose with their sign needs.
• lightweight versatile design
• easily readable and prints exactly as shown
• thick & sturdy construction
• seam border offers refined style
• proven consistent production process
• extraordinary customer service
• quick response and turn around
• carefully packaged in box for safe arrival
• made to order
• professional printing in house with high density imagePRESS toner
• linen texture cardstock paper
• multiple layers stitched together to add rigidity
• 11 x 8.5 inch (or 7 x 5.5 by request)
• ribbon hand tied and cut for each order
• 1.5 inch wide satin ribbon loop (or separate ties by request)
This listing is for a set of two handcrafted hanging paper signs. One sign says...
This set of two "bride" and "groom" signs is so gorgeous! Perfect to hold for...
Let's be honest - she's the boss. These two hysterical signs, which can either be...
You guys aren't too tradition, so why would you subscribe to the outdated tradition of...