Perfect for the trio of children in your wedding ceremony, this hysterical set of 3 handcrafted wedding signs includes "Think I'm cute? Just wait for the bride!", "Who has the rings?" and "I'm just here for the cake!"
For your reference, the first image shows this collection of signs with Dark Navy ink and Gold ribbon. The same phrase is printed on both sides. Colors vary from screen to screen.
For over 10 years people have trusted Ritzy Rose with their sign needs.
• lightweight versatile design
• easily readable and prints exactly as shown
• thick & sturdy construction
• seam border offers refined style
• proven consistent production process
• extraordinary customer service
• quick response and turn around
• carefully packaged in box for safe arrival
• made to order
• professional printing in house with high density imagePRESS toner
• linen texture cardstock paper
• multiple layers stitched together to add rigidity
• 11 x 8.5 inch (or 7 x 5.5 by request)
• ribbon hand tied and cut for each order
• 1.5 inch wide satin ribbon loop (or separate ties by request)
This listing is for a set of two handcrafted hanging paper signs. One sign says...
This set of two "bride" and "groom" signs is so gorgeous! Perfect to hold for...
Let's be honest - she's the boss. These two hysterical signs, which can either be...
You guys aren't too traditional, so why subscribe to the old tradition of putting the...